Friday, February 26, 2010

This is a problem that's not going to resolve overnight

When I returned to Haiti, where I was born, it was surprising to me to see the devastation. What I saw on the news is not even comparable to what I saw in person.


Here I'm giving a boy an IV outside the emergency room tent of the University Hospital in downtown Port-au-Prince.


Suffering from dehydration, this baby was in the emergency room of the University Hospital receiving IV fluids .

In this interview I just did with Arizona NPR station KJZZ's Morning Edition Host, Dennis Lambert, I talked about what Haiti faces now and in the future: http://kjzz.org/news/arizona/archives/201002/HAITI

I don't want people to forget about Haiti...We're going to need everybody's hand, together, to help Haiti rise.

Jocelyn Jean-Baptist, Nurse, Phoenix, AZ






Follow Interntional Medical Corps

No comments: